Quality, One Drop at a Time
We offer top quality lubricants, every time, all the time.
Quality Ruby Fieldmaster is the best grade of diesel fuel you can buy. We also offer a blend of Soy Gold to fit your needs. Using soy diesel—or as some folks refer to it, bio-diesel—helps support the crop you grow as well as supporting your community. For information on soy diesel, give Mike Mace at the downtown office a call at (320) 269-8861.
We also offer a Total Protection Plan Warranty for your new or used equipment when you use Cenex quality lubricants and/or Ruby Fieldmaster diesel.
Services We Offer
- LP Tanks of all sizes to lease
- Convenient Scheduled Delivery Program
- Budget Plan available with approved credit
- Pre-pay programs for home heating as well as crop drying
- 24-hour emergency service
- 24-hour on-call service tech.
For emergency delivery or furnace servicing call (320) 269-8861. Our voice messaging center will direct you to the on-call service man.
Delivery And Service Hours For Home Heating
- Monday–Friday: 7:30 AM–4:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:30 AM–11:00 AM
NOTE: During spring planting and fall harvest, Cenex is always available to serve your needs during the long hours. We do not charge an after hours call to our farmers.
Your coop also offers highly trained repair and installation for most all makes and models of furnaces as well as air conditioners. Have your furnace serviced by our trained professionals. Call today for an appointment.
When it’s time to replace your furnace or air conditioner, keep Cenex in mind. Our LP Supervisor, Mike Mace, will be happy to visit with you on which model will best suit your needs. We have furnaces available for LP gas, natural gas, as well as fuel oil. Give Mike a call today for your bid at (320) 269-8861.
If You Smell Propane in Your Home
- Get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas
- Attempt to shut off the valves at the tank
- Call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.
- Attempt to find the leak
- Attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light
- Turn on or off light switches inside the home
- Use a telephone inside the home or in nearby areas
- Light matches anywhere inside or near the home
Visit Use Propane for more safety information.